Contractor User Data Request (Page 1)
Any technical data which may be released, will be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The United States Government assumes no liability for direct patent infringement, contributory patent
infringement, or misuse of technical data arising from the manufacture, use, or sale of the items described in the said data.
- The United States Government makes no representations and does not warrant the said data nor the results
which may be obtained by the use thereof, and the United States Government does not warrant or represent
that an end item can be manufactured therefrom.
- The United States Government assumes no liability for loss, damage, or injury resulting from manufacture or use
of any product, article, system, or material involving reliance upon any or all data furnished in response to the request for same.
- Should the United States Government inadvertently deliver to the requestor any documents containing restrictive
legends (prohibiting use by the requestor), then the requestor agrees to promptly return such documents without
using, copying, or disclosing same to third parties.
- The United States Government reserves, without restrictions of any kind, the right to release said data to others.
- An export license must be obtained before the said data or any portion thereof, or any items made in accordance
therewith, are exported.
- Any use of the data in the execution of any Government contract without prior permission of the Procuring Contract
Officer will be at the sole risk of the requestor; in any event of such use, the United States Government will assume
no responsibility for any inability and/or failure to perform in accordance with the requirements of any such contract.
- Requests for classified data: The requestor's security clearance will be verified by AMCOM Security prior to release of classified data.
- All Stablebase documents are provided in a TIF file format. If you require a dimensionally accurate Mylar plot of this image you must contact a certified producer.
AMCOM does not provide the appropriate software to view these files or to utilize them in the manufacturing process. However, a 200 dots per inch (DPI) raster image with the required viewer will be provided on the CD.
- The requestor agrees to pay reasonable search and reproduction fees incurred in processing the request prior to delivery of the said data.
Current mandatory charges to cover labor, retrieval, materiel, handling, and shipping charges are as follows.